Meet the cute language!
MAOU Secondary School No. 184 “New School” in November 2021 held a series of on-line events dedicated to Russian as a foreign language
An online seminar was held on November 23, 2021. It was attended by representatives of Russian colleges overseas, centers of open education in Russian and Russian language instructing from greater than 60 countries. Speakers from 15 countries (Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, Finland, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Republic of Moldova, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan) made reviews on the professional expertise of teaching Russian as a international language, and another 9 foreign participants despatched their video messages from China, Indonesia, Liberia, Colombia, Morocco, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Syria, Egypt, Peru. Business coach Ivan Vozmilov was the moderator and decoration of the seminar.
According to the results of voting by the members of the seminar, the TOP-3 audio system had been determined:
1. Kristina Evgenievna Agafonova from Moscow “Teaching understanding and interpretation of metaphor within the classroom in Russian as a overseas language”
2. Irina Aleksandrovna Balji from Turkey “Yesterday’s textbooks don’t work. Methods of educating Russian as a foreign language for kids of a brand new generation on the instance of the tutorial advanced “I’m great!””
3. Anna Lyubivaya from St. Petersburg “Electronic platforms and distance packages in educating RFL”.
On November 29-30, 2021, a sophisticated training program was held in the format of an international on-line internship.
On November 29, the organizers of this system held a “New School Day”, which included open classes, grasp lessons, workshops and interactive lectures.
The members additionally identified the TOP-3 speakers:
1. Natalia Yushkova, “Learning the Russian language by way of Russian people video games” and “Principles of working with reading in Russian”
2. Natalia Shirokova, master class “Russian Matryoshka” and shared the techniques of educating the Russian language via drawing.
3. Anastasia Yezhova, “Information and communication technologies in the examine of the Russian language.”
On November 30, the ultimate day of the project occurred: 8 Ural specialists in the area of RFL offered stories and shared their professional secrets and techniques of teaching the Russian language.
The program members despatched letters with phrases of gratitude to the organizers for the excellently performed program: Tatyana Yurievna Olshevskaya (Deputy Director for Scientific and Methodological Work), Anton Sergeevich Fedorov (Chief IT Specialist). They also noted the warm and honest ambiance that developed during the project.
On the project web site https://innewschool.ru you probably can familiarize your self with the materials and shows of the speakers.